Post by Ryan Hecht with the Arvada Chamber of Commerce
On September 30, 2020, the Arvada Chamber of Commerce hosted a Doc Talk, with Dr. Payal Kohli. In partnership with 9Health, this free webinar covered a number of questions related to COVID-19, including steps businesses and individuals need to take to stay safe and updates on vaccines.
Below, find a recording of the webinar, plus information on the upcoming 9Health Fair in Arvada. Also, click here to learn about the Chamber’s new healthcare program, Arvada Healthcare Alliance.
Watch the Video Below! Timestamps of Questions:
- What is the Twindemic? (3:39)
- How can we best protect ourselves? (7:08)
- What is Coronaphobia? (12:07)
- What are the long-term effects of COVID-19? (17:11)
- What do we need to know about the flu and COVID-19 vaccines? (21:51)
- Who should get a COVID-19 antibody test? (27:46)
- Why are preventative health screenings important? (33:33)
- When feeling “under the weather” what should we stay home for? (37:25)
- How can you tell the difference in symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu? (38:43)
- What documentation is needed on the return of an employee that tested positive for COVID-19? (41:10)
- Is air travel safe while wearing a mask? (42:52)
Arvada: Join the 9Health Fair on Saturday, October 3! Details below and register here!