Summer is like a visit from an old friend. You look forward to it for months, then once they finally arrive, you pack in as much fun as possible. Then, they’re gone before you know it. If you’re looking to get the most out of the remaining days of summer, we’ve got you covered. Here are 5 must-do activities before the clock strikes midnight on summer.
- Watch a movie outside. Grab a blanket and a few friends to watch a movie under the stars at one of these incredible venues – for free!
- Play an old school neighborhood game.Go back in time by organizing a few friendly games out in the street with your neighbors. With all the running around involved, you’ll sleep just like you did as a kid!
- Hike something. Chances are, all your free weekends filled up before you knew it and you never got the chance to take that summer hike. It’s not too late!
- Pick your own produce. While many Colorado farms took a hit from the wild spring weather, they still have plenty to offer us. Bring the kids for a true hands-on experience!
- Spend a night under the stars. Don’t listen to comedian Jim Gaffigan (“If it’s so great outside, why are all the bugs trying to get in my house?”) Being outside in the fresh Colorado air really can lift your spirits as this wonderful summer season comes to an end.