(This guest post is authored by Mara McGuin of King Soopers)
People are always looking for easy solutions for balanced living, and King Soopers/City Market is the perfect place to find those answers. King Soopers offers a wide range of products and services that empower our customers to live and eat healthier, because Colorado’s health matters to us!
- Produce:An affordable fresh selection of produce is available in every store, including a wide array of Colorado Proud and organic produce.
- Natural & Organics: We offer a robust selection of Natural & Organics, including 30 Optimum Wellness Natural Vitamin Centers with Nutrition Specialists who help customers choose the best supplement for their needs.
- Registered Dietitians: Six registered dietitians are on staff to develop wellness programs, and provide support to customers and associates in achieving nutrition-related goals.
- Pharmacy:We have over 500 pharmacists, including specially trained patient care managers who provide health coaching & wellness services.
- The Little Clinic: Located in 15 King Soopers stores, these clinics are staffed by Nurse Practitioners to provide convenient, affordable, quality options for Urgent care & basic health care needs.
- NuVal:The NuVal scoring system available in every store, guides customers to healthier products by “trading up” – the higher the NuVal score, the better the nutritional value. Look for the tags!
- HealthCENTERS:Automated HealthCENTERS are located near the pharmacy to provide an easy, user-friendly way for customers to track their key health indicators.
- CU Health Partners: Our extensive community connections include a strong affiliation with the University of Colorado to offer the best health services.