Your health screenings, your way. 9Health is now offering preventive health screenings in person at Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Centers throughout Colorado!
9Health Expert Dr. Payal Kohli’s prescription for prevention is 9Helath screenings, “Preventing disease can change the trajectory of your life. Making a small change today can lead to big difference in your outcomes tomorrow,” she explained.
Kohli is internationally recognized for her research in disease prevention. She holds active Board Certifications in both Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease and is, therefore, both an Internist and a Cardiologist with expertise in a wide variety of medical topics.
In addition to the preventive blood screenings 9Health typically offers, you also have the option to get a COVID-19 antibody test if you choose to get your screenings in person at Quest.
“During this health pandemic, we will continue to provide resources to our communities, to help keep all Coloradans healthy,” said 9Health President and CEO Gary Drews.
With preventive screenings from 9Health you get to Choose the screenings that make sense for you and check your personal health risk factors. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s more important than ever to be the healthiest version of yourself and learn how you can strengthen your health. The more you know, the more you can do.
9Health preventive screenings at Quest Patient Service Centers include:
- Checks for immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibody which results from past exposure to COVID-19
- Takes around 10-18 days after being infected to produce enough antibodies
- This is not a test to check for active COVID-19 infection
- Shows what type of blood you have
- Early research shows, certain blood types may be associated with a higher risk of severe COVID-19
- Provides information on your blood glucose, cholesterol, electrolytes, liver, kidneys, thyroids, and more
- Can help you and your healthcare provider monitor and identify health issues such as diabetes and heart disease
- Can help to provide a general picture of one’s overall health.
- Information about white blood cell count, hemoglobin concentration, hematocrit value, and platelet count
- Measures average blood sugar control for the past 2 to 3 months
- Indication of your risk for type 2 diabetes, and for people living with type 2 diabetes, it indicates how well your treatment plan is working.
- Important to produce DNA as well as to maintain proper functioning in your nervous system
- This is an important vitamin for healthy immune function
- Helps the body absorb calcium to form and maintain strong bones
- An important vitamin for healthy immune function
- Measures the amount of overall inflammation in your body
- Can help measure your risk of developing cardiovascular disease
- Measures a protein produced by the prostate gland
- After discussion with your healthcare provider, this screening may be recommended for individuals age 69 or younger, or those with a family history of prostate cancer
In addition to the screenings you can purchase, 9Health is also offering free online health assessments. Easily find out where you stand and figure out if you need additional intervention or lifestyle changes.
If you have a health question you can talk to a medical professional through our 9Health Neighbors Program by calling 303-698-4455, ext. 2005. Leave a message and a 9Health Medical Volunteer will call you back within 24 hours.
9Health is a 501c-3 community non-profit empowering people to put health in their own hands by providing tools such as preventive health screenings, evidence-based, objective health education, and eTools and resources for every day in your health journey.