Want to spend Valentine’s Day a little differently this year? Here are some suggestions that will take you out and about around Denver with perfect opportunities to spend time with your family or someone special. You won’t even notice you are getting a bit of exercise too!
Full Moon Snow Hike: February 14, $2.00 per person, 5:00-6:00pm, 15600 W Morrison Road, Lakewood, CO
- Join a Bear Creek Lake Naturalist on a memorable hike under the full moon. This adventure will use your night time senses to experience the park trails and green spaces as you have not seen them before.
- What to bring: Hiking shoes, trekking poles/walking stick, water, camera, appropriate clothing for the weather.
- Register online here by February 10th. Use activity #: 159945-02
Bunk with the Beasts – I Love the Zoo: February 14-15, $65 per member/$75 per non-member
- This kids-only event is perfect for parents wanting to get away for the night! Your child will visit with the animals, make one animal a special valentine, and have fun sleeping over at the zoo! This event includes a pizza dinner, snack, and full breakfast.
- Register online here.
Ice skating at Skyline Park: Now through February 16, $2.00 skate rental, 16th and Arapahoe in Downtown Denver
- Valentine’s Day weekend is the last weekend for ice skating at Skyline Park in Downtown Denver. Rent or bring your own skates and enjoy Downtown Denver’s outdoor skating experience. With many restaurants all within walking distance, you can grab a bite before or after skating with family or someone special.
- For more information and frequently asked questions, click here.
For more activity ideas in and around Denver, check out the following resources: