Types of Donations
9Health Fair gladly accepts a wide variety of donations from our charitable donors. Whether you’d like to contribute in memory of a loved one, donate stocks to the organization or simply drop off some in-kind gifts, we’ll greatly appreciate your help in supporting our mission to raise health awareness while offering affordable screening and diagnostic services throughout the state of Colorado.
- Planned Gifts: Remember 9Health Fair with a direct bequest in your will or through a planned financial vehicle.
- Stocks and Securities: Donate stocks or securities.
- Tribute or Memorial Fund: Want to make a donation in tribute or memorial of a friend or loved one? If so, we’ll send a card to the person or family being memorialized or honored. Donate online today.
- Colorado Tax Checkoff: Donate to 9Health when filing your Colorado State Income Tax Return.
- In-Kind Gifts: Your generous in-kind gifts contribute to our overall mission while providing significant budget relief. We only ask that the donated items are new and unused. We accept:
- Paper Products
- Cleaning Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Medical Supplies
- Tires for Our Vehicles
- And More
- Matching Gifts: Some corporate matching gift programs are available to help employees increase the impact of their gifts by doubling or even tripling their tax-deductible contributions. See if your company participates by visiting the Human Resources office for program guidelines.
- Workplace Giving: We participate with the following private sector, state and local government employee work place giving campaigns.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC code #39328)
- Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC code #0926)
- Shopping Donations: There are a variety of products you can buy or sell on eBay that benefit 9Health Fair. If you are a buyer, look for items that donate a percentage of the sale price to non-profit organizations. If you are a seller, you can donate up to 100% of the purchase price of your item to 9Health Fair. Your donation may be tax deductible.