Types of Donations
9Health Fair gladly accepts a wide variety of donations from
our charitable donors. Whether you’d like to contribute in memory or a loved one,
donate stocks to the organization or simply drop off some in-kind gifts, we’ll
greatly appreciate your help in supporting our mission to raise health awareness
while offering affordable screening and diagnostic services throughout the state of Colorado.
- Planned Gifts: Remember 9Health Fair with a direct bequest in your will or through a planned financial vehicle. Contact Brad Brunz at (303) 996-0982 or email@example.com for more information.
- Stocks and Securities: If you’d like to donate stocks or securities, please contact Dave Fickel at (303) 996-2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Tribute or Memorial Fund: Want to make a donation in tribute or memorial of a friend or loved one? If so, we’ll send a card to the person or family being memorialized or honored. Donate online today.
- In-Kind Gifts: Your generous in-kind gifts contribute to our overall mission while providing significant budget relief. We only ask that the donated items are new and unused.
- Paper Products
- Cleaning Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Medical Supplies
- Tires for Our Vehicles
- And More
- Matching Gifts: Some corporate matching gift programs are available to help employees increase the impact of their gifts by doubling or even tripling their tax-deductible contributions. See if your company participates by visiting the Human Resources office for program guidelines.
- Workplace Giving: We participate with the following private sector, state and local government employee work place giving campaigns.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC code #39328)
- Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC code #0926)
- Shopping Donations: There are a variety of products you can buy or sell on eBay that benefit 9Health Fair. If you are a buyer, look for items that donate a percentage of the sale price to non-profit organizations. If you are a seller, you can donate up to 100% of the purchase price of your item to 9Health Fair. Your donation may be tax deductible.
Do you have questions regarding any of these types of donations?
If so, contact Brad Brunz at (303) 996-0982 or email@example.com.