Start Paving the Way to a Healthier You
All of us at 9Health Fair understand how easy it is to come up with excuses for why we’re not living as healthily as we should: I’m too busy to worry about my health; my job and life is too stressful and eating is one of the few things that brings me comfort; I’m in far too much of a hurry all the time to eat right and exercise.
We understand, and we’re here to help. Below you’ll find a variety of health topics to assist you on your journey to a healthier self.
Keep your health top of mind!
Sign up for our Live Healthy E-Newsletter and once a month we’ll send you an email filled with a variety of health topics designed to help you own your health.
Work Your Way Over to a 9Health Fair
All of us at 9Health Fair encourage you to own your health this year, and a great way to accomplish this is to attend one of our upcoming fairs in a Colorado community near you. Find a fair today.
Another great way to take care of your health is by volunteering.
Learn more and sign up today.
- American Red Cross Denver
- Behavioral Health Resources Locator
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Colorado Consumer Health Initiative
- Connect for Health Insurance Comparison Tool
- Disease Prevention Toolkit
- How To Evaluate Online Information
- Inner City Health Center Denver
- Medicaid (Health First Colorado)
- Medical Insurance Financial Support
- Medicare FAQs
- Wellness Toolkit
- Metro Volunteers
- United Way Denver
Social Services Resources
We Want to Hear From You!
Share your 9Health Fair story today!
Eileen Sokolovic is a great example of how Owning Your Health can drastically improve your quality of life. Read her story for inspiration on how you can be a healthier you!