FREE Refresher Courses for 9Health Fair Phlebotomy Volunteers!
- Attendees must be registered to volunteer at a 9Health Fair site. To register, visit our volunteer page today!
- Attendees should have recent blood-draw experience (recommended within the last 2 years)
- Phlebotomy students are welcome to volunteer as long as they have an instructor on site*
- Absolutely nothing. Courses are FREE!
- No RSVP is required. Please note that some sessions are open house format and others have a set start time. You are free to drop into the open house refreshers at any time. If you choose the set time refresher please observe the start time.
Refresher Course Dates, Times and Locations
2020 Spring 9Health Fairs Postponed
Amid growing interest in the new coronavirus, COVID-19.
Phlebotomy Refreshers will be rescheduled for a later date.
For the last 40 years, 9Health, our amazing volunteers and partners have helped keep communities across Colorado healthy through preventive care and health awareness. Staying true to our mission, we have made the decision to postpone the spring 9Health Fairs to later this year, amid growing public interest in the new coronavirus, COVID-19.
In the wake of postponing our spring fairs to later this year, we are looking into options that allow 9Health Fair attendees to continue to receive health awareness through alternative options.
We remain committed to our mission of advancing health awareness across Colorado and providing people with the tools they need to take responsibility for their own health.
For more information about rescheduling 9Health Fairs, visit https://www.9healthfair.org/news/coronavirus-covid-19/.
Call or e-mail Bobbie Dougherty ([email protected]ir.org or 303-698-4455).
*9Health Fair Student Policy: Instructors should supervise no more than 4-8 students at a time. Students should have at least 25 successful sticks and passed competency with their instructor.