FREE Refresher Courses for 9Health Fair Phlebotomy Volunteers!
- Attendees must be registered to volunteer at a 9Health Fair site. To register, visit our volunteer page today!
- Attendees should have recent blood-draw experience (recommended within the last 2 years)
- Phlebotomy students are welcome to volunteer as long as they have an instructor on site*
- Absolutely nothing. Courses are FREE!
- No RSVP is required. Please note that some sessions are open house format and others have a set start time. You are free to drop into the open house refreshers at any time. If you choose the set time refresher please observe the start time.
Refresher Course Dates, Times and Locations
Community College of Denver, Lowry – (Cancelled due to weather. Check back for rescheduled date.)
1070 Alton Way, Denver, CO 80230
Wednesday, March 13th
Front Range Community College, Westminster
Phlebotomy Refresher and Centrifuge Training
3645 West 112th Avenue, Westminster, CO 80031
Saturday, March 16th
12pm: Phlebotomy Refresher
1pm: Centrifuge Training
(Please arrive no later than 12pm for phlebotomy training and no later than 1pm for centrifuge training)
College America, Ft. Collins
4601 S. Mason Street, Fort Collins CO 80525
Thursday, March 28th 4-5pm
Thursday, April 4th 4-5pm
(Please arrive at 4pm)
College America, Denver
Empire Park Building A, Fifth floor, Room 501- Main Lab,
1385 S Colorado Blvd, Denver CO 80222 – Parking is free for up to 2 hours in the lot
Wednesday, April 3rd, 1:00pm-3:00pm
(Please arrive at 1:00pm)
Front Range Community College, Longmont
2121 Miller Drive, Longmont CO 80501
Wednesday, April 3rd, 6:00-8:00pm
(Please arrive at 6:00pm)
Call or e-mail Bobbie Dougherty ([email protected] or 303-698-4455).
*9Health Fair Student Policy: Instructors should supervise no more than 4-8 students at a time. Students should have at least 25 successful sticks and passed competency with their instructor.