FREE Refresher Courses for 9Health Fair Phlebotomy Volunteers!
- Attendees must be registered to volunteer at a 9Health Fair site. To register, visit our volunteer page today!
- Attendees should have recent blood-draw experience (recommended within the last 2 years)
- Phlebotomy students are welcome to volunteer as long as they have an instructor on site*
- Absolutely nothing. Courses are FREE!
- No RSVP is required. Please note that some sessions are open house format and others have a set start time. You are free to drop into the open house refreshers at any time. If you choose the set time refresher please observe the start time.
Refresher Course Dates, Times and Locations
Front Range Community College Longmont
Room C1204, 2121 Miller Drive, Longmont CO 80501
Thursday, April 19th 6:00-8:00pm (please arrive at 6:00pm)
Call or e-mail Bobbie Dougherty (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-698-4455).
*9Health Fair Student Policy: Instructors should supervise no more than 4-8 students at a time. Students should have at least 25 successful sticks and passed competency with their instructor.