The Phlebotomy Skills Renewal Course is an opportunity for trained phlebotomists, that have graduated a phlebotomy program, to obtain more experience to prepare for the national exam. This three-part course will review information about safe and proper blood draw techniques, safety protocols and will also review equipment such as tubes, additives and blood draw supplies.
Front Range Community College, Westminster Campus
3645 West 112th Avenue, Westminster, CO 80031
March 17, 24 and 31st, 10am-6pm
- This is an opportunity to obtain additional blood draw experience to prepare to take the national exam.
- Safety protocols
- Review and practice of proper technique
- Review blood collection tubes and additives
- Must have documentation of having completed a phlebotomy training program
- Must attend all 3 classes
- This course is $110 per person
- The entire cost will be reimbursed if you volunteer at three 9Health Fairs during the Spring season
- Proof of volunteering must be provided
- Contact Terri Kuehn at 303-698-4455 extension 1214 or email [email protected]
- Deadline to register is March 15, 2019
- Contact Karen Garcia at [email protected]